The National Council on Aging (NCOA) is a respected national leader and trusted partner to help people aged 60+ meet the challenges of aging. The NCOA houses the National Falls Prevention Resource Center which increases public awareness about the risk of falls and supports the implementation and dissemination of evidence-based falls prevention programs and strategies across the nation.
The CDC STEADI provides organizations with the building blocks of effective fall prevention programs by providing examples, resources, and tips.
- CDC STEADI Algorithm for Fall Risk Screening, Assessment, and Intervention
- Health Care Providers Fact Sheet – Talking With Patients
- Coordinated Care Plan Handout – Prevent Older Adult Falls
- CDC STEADI – Rx Tool – Help pharmacists to engage patients and providers to improve fall-related health issues; offers tools for pharmacists on how to screen, assess, and coordinate care to reduce older adult fall risk.
- Fact Sheet – Medications and Risks of Falls
- CDC My Mobility Plan – A mobility planning tool to help you stay independent, safe at home, mobile in your community.
Falls Prevention Rack Cards
Click the image of the rack card to download the PDF.