*NEW* as of June 2019
National Council on Aging Info-graphic with NC evidence-based falls prevention program data since 2014. Click here.
- CDC Falls Data – New interactive maps released in September 2019, including deaths from falls and falls by state.
The NC Division of Public Health’s Injury and Violence Prevention Branch provides statewide surveillance of fall injuries that result in self-reported injuries, emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- 2013 report on the burden of fall-related injuries in NC, click here.
- 2011 fact sheet with updated falls data in NC, click here.
- 2013 video presentation of falls data in NC is available here.
- County-level falls data by region and hospital charges by year, click here.
- Overview of the available falls data, click here.
- County-level data for falls and other injuries is available here.