2023 Theme: From Awareness to Action
Elevate your webinar experience with our Discussion Guide tailored for watch parties! Engage your audience, foster meaningful conversations, and make the most out of the webinar series. This guide provides insightful questions to ensure your watch party becomes an enriching and collaborative event.
Click HERE to view NCOA’s webinar for 2023 Falls Prevention Awareness Week, Sept. 18-22. It includes:
- An overview from Hiroko Kiyoshi-Teo on how to incorporate motivational interviewing when engaging with older adults in falls prevention.
- A walk-through of the Falls Prevention Awareness Week toolkit to highlight new resources and share ideas of how community-based organizations can participate in this annual observance.
- A review of NCOA’s digital falls risk assessment, Falls Free CheckUp.
Click HERE to view NCFPC’s presentation on actionable ways you can promote falls prevention during Falls Prevention Awareness Week in 2023, by incorporating the 6 steps to prevent a fall and the NCOA theme.
The resources provided below were shared from NCOA – Falls Free Pinellas as FPAW (Falls Prevention Awareness Week) resources, employing the 6 Steps to Prevent Falls:
- Senior Falls Safety – 2022 Book
- Falls Free Flower Project Introduction
Please note, you may add your logo if you wish, but you may NOT remove Falls Free Pinellas or NCOA logos as they partnered to create and share this great resource.