*NEW* as of June 2019
National Council on Aging Info-graphic with NC evidence-based falls prevention program data since 2014. Click here.
The NC Division of Public Health’s Injury and Violence Prevention Branch provides statewide surveillance of fall injuries that result in self-reported injuries, emergency department visits, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- For an updated report on the burden of fall-related injuries in NC, click here.
- For a new fact sheet with updated falls data in NC, click here.
- A new video presentation of updated falls data in NC is available here.
- For county-level falls data by region and hospital charges by year, click here.
- For an overview of the falls data that is available, click here.
- County-level data for falls and other injuries is available here.
- For national falls data, click here.